Updated: Apr 1
The real estate industry is constantly evolving, and as
technology advances, so do the tools available to realtors. In today's digital landscape, there are a variety of up-to-date tools that realtors can use to market and advertise their listings, connect with potential clients, and grow their businesses more effectively than ever before. From social media platforms and virtual tours to CRM systems and mobile apps, these tools can help realtors reach more potential clients, showcase their properties in new and innovative ways, and stay organized and efficient in their day-to-day work. In this fast-paced industry, it's crucial for realtors to stay up to date with the latest tools and trends to stay competitive and succeed in their careers.
Here are some of the most up-to-date tools that realtors can use to market and advertise their listings:
1. Social Media Platforms: social media is an effective tool for realtors to showcase their listings, build a brand, and connect with potential clients. Platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn are popular choices for real estate marketing.
Social Media Platforms:
• Facebook: Realtors can create a business page on Facebook to promote their listings, share market insights, and engage with potential clients. They can also run targeted ads to reach specific audiences based on demographics, interests, and behaviors.
• Instagram: Realtors can use Instagram to showcase their listings with high-quality photos and videos. They can also use Instagram Stories to give behind-the-scenes glimpses of their work and build a personal connection with their followers.
• LinkedIn: Realtors can use LinkedIn to establish themselves as thought leaders in their industry, network with other professionals, and generate leads. They can also use LinkedIn Ads to reach a professional audience and promote their services.
2. Virtual Tours: Virtual tours are a great way for potential buyers to get a feel for a property without physically being there. Realtors can use tools like Matterport, 3D Showcase, and iGUIDE to create interactive virtual tours.
• Matterport: Matterport is a 3D virtual tour platform
that allows realtors to create immersive walkthroughs of their listings. It also offers a range of features such as 2D floor plans, virtual staging, and measurement tools.
• 3D Showcase: 3D Showcase is a virtual tour platform that offers high-resolution photos, 360-degree views, and interactive floor plans. It also integrates with popular real estate websites such as Zillow and Realtor.com.
• iGUIDE: iGUIDE is a virtual tour platform that offers detailed floor plans, room measurements, and 360-degree photos. It also offers features such as property condition reports and custom branding.
3. Drone Photography and Videography: Aerial photography and videography can help showcase a property's location, layout, and surrounding amenities. Realtors can use drones to capture stunning visuals of the property and its surroundings.
Drone Photography and Videography:
• DJI: DJI is a popular brand of drones that offers a range of models for different needs and budgets. Realtors can use DJI drones to capture high-quality aerial photos and videos of their listings.
• DroneDeploy: DroneDeploy is a drone software platform that allows realtors to plan and execute their drone flights, capture aerial imagery, and create 3D maps and models.
• Skydio: Skydio is an AI-powered drone that can automatically follow a subject and avoid obstacles. Realtors can use Skydio to capture dynamic footage of their listings and showcase the property and its surroundings.
4. CRM Systems: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems can help realtors manage their leads, automate their marketing, and track their performance. Some popular CRM tools for real estate include Contactually, Follow Up Boss, and Zoho CRM.
• Contactually: Contactually is a CRM system that offers features such as email templates, pipeline management, and task automation. It also integrates with popular real estate tools such as Zillow, Realtor.com, and Top Producer.
• Follow Up Boss: Follow Up Boss is a CRM system
that offers features such as lead capture, lead distribution, and lead nurturing. It also integrates with popular real estate tools such as Zillow, Realtor.com, and BombBomb.
• Zoho CRM: Zoho CRM is a CRM system that offers features such as sales forecasting, marketing automation, and social media integration. It also integrates with popular real estate tools such as Zillow, Realtor.com, and DocuSign.
5. Real Estate Websites: A professional-looking website can help realtors showcase their brand, market their listings, and generate leads. Tools like Placester, Real Geeks, and Zillow Premier Agent can help realtors build and optimize their websites.
Real Estate Websites:
• Placester: Placester is a website builder that offers real estate-specific templates, lead capture forms, and property search features. It also integrates with popular real estate tools such as Zillow, Realtor.com, and Mailchimp.
• Real Geeks: Real Geeks is a website builder that offers features such as customizable landing pages, lead capture forms, and SMS autoresponders. It also integrates with popular real estate tools such as Zillow, Realtor.com, and Follow Up Boss.
• Zillow Premier Agent: Zillow Premier Agent is a lead generation platform that offers features such as ad placement, lead routing, and customer relationship management. It also includes a profile page that realtors can use to showcase their listings and reviews.
6. Mobile Apps: Mobile apps can help realtors stay organized, manage their tasks, and communicate with their clients on the go. Apps like DocuSign, Dropbox, and Evernote are popular choices among real estate professionals.
• DocuSign: DocuSign is an app that allows realtors to sign and send documents.
7. Email Marketing: Email marketing is a cost-effective way for realtors to promote their listings, share market insights, and nurture their leads. Tools like Mailchimp, Constant Contact, and Campaign Monitor can help realtors create and automate their email campaigns.
Here are three ad ideas to promote an open house for Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn ads:
Facebook Ad Idea: "Fall in love with your dream home! Join us for an open house this weekend at [property address]. Enjoy stunning views, spacious rooms, and modern amenities. RSVP now and secure your spot!"
Instagram Ad Idea: "Ready to upgrade your living situation? Join us for an exclusive open house at [property address]. Check out our beautiful property and chat with our team to learn more. Tag a friend who might be interested and RSVP now!"
LinkedIn Ad Idea: "Are you in the market for a new home? Join us for an open house at [property address] and see why this property is the perfect fit for you. Our team will be on site to answer any questions and provide expert guidance. RSVP now and take the first step towards your dream home!"
These are just a few examples of the tools available to realtors in the modern digital landscape. By leveraging the power of technology, realtors can reach more potential clients and grow their businesses more effectively than ever before.